Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lackluster

Dear School Board and Administration,
Okay, let me see if I’ve got this straight: This year you would like me to give up my team leader planning period, and in its place add:
1)    An additional class of students
2)    An action research project on a group of at least of my students that will be team graded (when we’re not working on revamping the curriculum)
3)    A calendar detailing the core learning goals I will focus on and how I will completely revamp  the curriculum in order to change its focus
4)    More differentiation in the curriculum you’re having me completely revamp
5)    Instant letters and web links on demand
6)    More parent phone calls
7)    Further graduate credits  because you’ve eradicated step increases for the foreseeable future
Okay, I’m probably missing something here, but I'm a little fuzzy since I can't do all this and actually have a, what's that its called? Oh yeah, a life.
Sincerely,
Sleepless in the Schoolyard

No comments:

Post a Comment